Ireland Golf Vacations
Providing golf vacations in Ireland is the sole business of Tailor-Made Golf Tours. Based in Ireland we are the experts in providing the finest Ireland golf vacation packages and tours, organising tee-times, accommodation and transport and providing all the local knowledge you need.
Enjoy incredible golf, from unspoiled, natural links on the Atlantic seaboards to scenic parkland courses in the heart of Ireland - tailor-made for you!
Ireland Golf Vacation Packages
Browse our golf guide to Ireland and choose from superb courses that Tailor Made Golf Tours has identified as the best in their class. We will use our expert knowledge to customize and plan a memorable golf vacation tailored to your requirements.
Browse through some sample Ireland golf vacation packages and prices in our sample Ireland Golf Vacations area. Choose from over 100 great courses. Interactive maps and golf course details are available in the golf guide section.
- In the southwest Ballybunion, Lahinch, Waterville, Tralee and Old Head Golf Club are the jewels;
- In the east Portmarnock, The Island, The European and County Louth are most popular with more fine links courses at Royal Dublin, St. Annes and Portmarnock Links. The K-Club and Mount Juliet also prominent ;
- The world famous Royal County Down and Royal Portrush are in the north east and can be combined with the amazingly undiscovered links at Ballyliffin, Portsalon and Rosapenna in the northwest.
- Three more hidden gems dominate the western circuit: Carne Golf Links, Enniscrone and Connemara together with the better known Rosses Point;
- Parkland golf at its very best in midland Ireland is dominated by Esker Hills, Athlone, Glasson, Tullamore and Mullingar. There are superb new courses at The Heritage, Carton House and Headfort.
You can quickly get help and suggestions for your golf vacation using our Ireland Golf Advice form. If you know where you are playing and most of the tour details you can ask us for a quote using our Golf Tour Enquiry page.
Ireland Golf Trips
If you are planning to book tee-times and hotel accommodation on your own we are happy to provide advice and you can also visit Rob Babcock's Golf Adventure Guides a downloadable PDF guide to planning Ireland golf vacations.
Direct communication is the best method of ensuring you receive the vacation you want. We always endeavour to speak directly to clients at some stage during the planning process, but if you would like to jump straight to this vital step, please feel free to to call us directly, using any appropriate phone number. We are always pleased to talk about golf in Ireland!
If you prefer, or in case you cannot reach us, please use our callback service.